2008 F3J Team news

It is with considerable sadness that I have to announce the official withdrawal of Mark & Kurt Stockton from the 2008 F3J teams due to financial & time constraints. I would like to point out that Mark has volunteered to continue to assist with the teams local training & technical advisory regarding the FAI/CIAM rules - this to emphasise that their reasons are not due to any "politik", personality clashes, etc. I would like to thank them for informing us soon enough to make alternate arrangements.

I am delighted to inform you that Ryan Nelson, selected as first reserve during 2007, has accepted his place on the Junior F3J team. I would have loved to have seen his face when his dad told him this yesterday - and just thinking about it gives me a lump in my throat. Congratulations Ryan!

Safe flying
Copyright © Model Gliding South Africa.