Competitive Membership Fee - R250 per year
- This covers all entries into all league competitions across all classes, as well as team qualifiers and team trials.
- This fee excludes the annual National Competition Entry Fee.
- This fee includes the basic fee below as well is a contribution toward the costs of running the competitions, including...
- Contributions made for flying field preparation and mowing,
- The competition trailer registration and maintenance costs,
- Competition equipment maintenance and replacement allowances (for sound system, timing computer and the timing system / board),
- Other incidental costs relating to the maintenance and purchase of batteries, stop-watches, clipboards, pegs, pens, tools, etc.
This fee / these fees are compulsory for competitive pilots and must be paid up to be able to register for any MGA competitive event.
Basic Membership Fee - R50 per year
- This fee is applicable to Non-Competitive, Junior and Development Pilots.
- This fee is used to populate our member database and to substantiate our member numbers to SAMAA and other bodies and organisations.
- This fee contributes to the general annual running costs of the MGA.
SAMAA Membership Fee
- All pilots flying at any MGA event or SAMAA registered flying fields are obliged to have a paid up SAMAA membership.
- The associated fee is over and above the MGA fees above.
- Please visit the SAMAA Membership website for more information, to check your membership status or to join as a member.